Daniel Lawson's Top Outfits from "Message Discipline"
1. LOVED this black and red patterned satin jacket by Paul Smith.
It's elegant and stylish and my absolute favorite part is that I found it at Century 21. So dig through those discount racks!! There are some real gems!!
2. In this scene Diane wore a blue and black houndstooth wool tweed jacket by Escada.
My favorite part of the jacket? It has a shiny black thread running through it that gives it a very subtle sparkle which results in a kind of extra "wow" factor to her presence.
3. A twofer! This Pucci blue wool crepe suit worked so very well for the continuity day in this episode.
She added the jacket for the interview which was, again, accentuated by the same motif at the shoulders. I also loved the very political blue of the suit.
4. A Twofer!
The shoulders of the dress, which Alicia wore more casually without the jacket while working on her campaign, was accentuated by the silver bars at the shoulders - built in jewelry!
5. Maroon textured wool Akris jacket
This maroon textured wool Akris jacket on Alicia is a very beautiful and straight forward jacket that exudes authority and simple elegance.
6. I loved the modernized vintage feel of this look.
I put an Anne Klein sheer warm gray patterned blouse under the charcoal gray Christian Dior suit. I loved how the suit emphasized the slim waist with the gathered detail. I also loved the jacket's 3/4 sleeve with the blouse coming out. I thought this costume ended up looking very chic and unexpected.